Friday, December 26, 2008

Wise ways to increase revenue from Google Adsense

Maybe you always ask in the heart, the website / blog you have not provided the results /maximum income to you even if you are serious blog? In fact any posts this article discusses the best way to increase / blog increasing your income the results of advertising in general (not specific to Google Adsense, can be of income through the income ad as Bidvertiser, Adbrite, Oxado, Adengage), but because the most popular was Adsense, I give the title above.

I write this article based on the emails that go ask a quick way to increase traffic they blog and how to maximize the income from AdSense ads, especially the referral of my Adsense ads are.

Previously, after I successfully approve Google Adsense publisher into them, so my happiness and I always think how quickly alias shortcut to quickly benefit from the ads, but always failed, and failed. I often ask, why trafficnya so minimal, so I do not Adsense ads to be clicked at all?Finally I found the answer, I too focus on the website that contains ADSENSE,
while we know that the Adsense ads will appear only if the article is that we write in English .
So my conclusion website content using the English language, while still google page rank 0,
while we know that it is very difficult to compete with the website, the website also speaking outside the UK (to compete with the website / blog in English, and compete with the local blogs are less).

Finally, I found the answer, make a blog as a special mediator for the medium as promoting the website / blog which contains the ads that we expect to be able to find the object of our living in this Internet world. And then finally succeed, the revenue from the Internet finally terdongkrak, both Adsense ads, etology, adengage, bidvertiser, exoclick, adbrite, all give good results. Even I as a referral Adsense publisher has reached 1 in 30 people this month.

Then what criteria intermediaries blog that I intend? you guys any idea?? please add comment here,... thank for all support before

No comments:

Post a Comment